Micro Thermal Offset Control
- Thermomanagement in machines and facilities
Simultaneous measurement of the temperature difference and the absolute temperature at 4 measurement points.
The pureμTC hereby uses a new approach which enables the direct measurement of the temperature differences in between several points at the same time, and relative to an absolute temperature reference, that is measured with a temperature-stable precision resistor. The method is based on the effect, that temperature differences at thermocouples generate thermoelectric voltage. This voltage is then processed and digitized in a common electronics.
- Differential values for 3 measurement points
- Absolute value for 1 measurement point
- Signal processing at point of measurement
- RS232 interface, Modbus-protocol
- Fixpoint-calibration / adjustment
- High measurement accuracy and resolution
- High long-term stability
- Storage of calibration data