Process Air Module
- Air handling unit for extremely moist processes
Process air handling unit for the supply of extremely moist air close to the condensation point.
The specific design of the housing in form of a refrigeration cell avoids thermal bridges and thus avoids the condensation of humidity on the inner and outer surfaces of the housing.
The specific ratio in between recirculated air and supply air enables a precise control of temperature and humidity at extremely moist conditions.
- Control parameters: Temperature, humidity
- Air treatment levels: Heating, Humidification
- Pre-filter ambient air: H13 (EN 1822)
- Dewpoint sensor (heated)
- Integrated PLC and operation panel
- Ethernet-interface for process-data exchange
- Calibration certificates for sensors (optional)
- Compact design
- High control accuracy at high moisture level
- Tested and ready for connection execution