Gravimetric Measurement Cabinet
- System for manual weighing processes
Enclosure for highly sensitive weighing processes with ultra-micro balances. The workbench is specially designed for the gravimetric determination of particulate emissions and complies with the stipulations of the environmental authorities.
Due to its integrated climate control system with high-efficiency particulate air filters the working and weighing area can be maintained at stable conditions and free from contamination.
- Precise temperature- and humidity control
- Weather station (p, t, h) for buoyancy correction
- Dewpoint mirror (option)
- Vibration encapsulated granite for vibration-isolated installation of the ultra-microbalance
- Ionization system against electrostatic charge
- Air shield for protection of the weighing cell
- Touchpanel for intuitive operation
- ETHERNET-interface for process-data exchange
- Interior with sockets, grounding bolts
- Complies with normative guideline for particle weighing acc.: ECE-R83 (light duty), ECE-R49 (heavy duty), EPA1065 (U.S. Environm. Protection Agency)
- Tested and ready for connection execution